In terms of data protection Creaciones Magasa, S.L., You must be held accountable Treatment, in relation to files / treatments identified in this policy, Treatments specifically in the section data.
Then the data identifying the owner of this website are listed:
Controller: Creaciones Magasa, S.L.
address: Polígono Industrial de Bayas, C/ Montañana, Nº 86, 09200, Miranda de Ebro, (Burgos).
Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data that are requested, where appropriate, they consist only those strictly necessary to identify and address the request made by the holder thereof, hereinafter the interested. Such information will be treated dutifully, lawful and transparent in relation to the applicant. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for certain explicit and legitimate purposes, not being processed further in a manner inconsistent with those purposes.
Data collected from each applicant will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the respective purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data shall be informed, in advance the collection of data, the general point regulated by this policy so that it can provide express consent, precise and unequivocal for the processing of data, according to the following aspects.
Purposes of treatment.
The explicit purpose for which are held each of the treatments are included in the informative clauses incorporated in each of the tracks data collection (web forms, paper forms, locutions or posters and information notes).
However, the personal data of the person concerned will be treated with the sole purpose of providing an effective response and respond to requests performed by the user, specified by the option, service, form or data collection system that the holder use.
As a rule, prior to the processing of personal data, Creaciones Magasa, S.L. obtain specific consent of the copyright holder, by incorporating informed consent clauses in various systems for collecting information.
However, if the individual's consent is not required, the legitimate base treatment which relies Creaciones Magasa, S.L. It is the existence of a specific law or regulation that authorizes or requires the treatment of the data subject.
As a rule, Creaciones Magasa, S.L. not proceed to the transfer or communication of data to third parties, unless legally required, However, if necessary, such assignments or data communications are reported to the person concerned through the informed consent provisions contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a rule, personal data is always collected directly from interested, However, in certain exceptions, data can be collected through third parties, entities or different services concerned. In this sense, this shall be transferred to the person concerned through the informed consent provisions contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable time, After obtaining the data, and at the latest within a month.
The information gathered from the interested will be retained as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected personal data, so that, once fulfilled the purpose the data will be canceled. This cancellation will result in the blocking of data maintained solely available general government, Judges and Courts, to address potential liability arising from treatment, during the period of limitation for these, met that deadline will proceed to the destruction of information.
For information, then the legal terms of conservation of information collected in relation to different subjects:
|Or documentation related to employment-related social security||4 years||Article 21 Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, from 4 of August, approving the revised text of the Law on Offenses and Penalties in the Social Order is approved|
|accounting and tax documents for commercial purposes||6 years||Art. 30 Commercial code|
|accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes||4 years||Articles 66 a 70 General Tax Law|
|Access control to buildings||1 my||Instruction 1/1996 AEPD|
|Video surveillance||1 my||Instruction 1/2006 AEPD
Organic Law 4/1997
In relation to navigation data that can be treated through the website, if data are collected under the rules, It is recommended to consult Cookies Policy posted on our website.
Rights of interested parties.
The rules on data protection gives a number of rights holders concerned or data, Website users or user profiles of social networks Creaciones Magasa, S.L.
These rights which interested persons are the following:
- Right of access: right to obtain information about whether their data are being processed, the purpose of processing being performed, the categories of data concerned, recipients or recipient categories, The shelf life and the origin of such data.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right suppression: right to obtain the deletion of data on the following assumptions:
- When data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected
- When the copyright holder withdraws consent
- When the subject opposes treatment
- When they are deleted in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data has been obtained under a service information society based on the provisions of art. 8 apdo. 1 European Data Protection Regulation.
- Right opposition: right to object to a particular treatment based on the consent of the person concerned.
- Limitation right: right to the limitation of data processing when any of the following cases:
- When is contested the accuracy of personal data, for a period enabling the company to verify the accuracy of the same.
- When treatment is unlawful and subject opposes the deletion of data.
- When the company no longer need the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but concerned the need for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Where the person concerned has opposed the treatment while it is checked whether the legitimate reasons for the company prevail over those of the person concerned.
- Right portability: right to obtain the data in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable, and to transmit them to another controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The treatment is effected by automated means
- The right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
Interested parties may exercise the rights accorded, addressing Creaciones Magasa, S.L.., by letter, sent to the following address: Polígono Industrial de Bayas, C/ Montañana, Nº 86, 09200, Miranda de Ebro, (Burgos) indicating in the subject line you want to exercise the right.
In this sense Creaciones Magasa, S.L.. will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the periods specified in the rules on data protection.
The security measures taken by Creaciones Magasa, S.L... are those required, in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 the RGPD. In this sense, Creaciones Magasa, S.L.. taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs and nature, the reaching, the context and purpose of treatment, and the risks of probability and severity variables for rights and freedoms of individuals, It has established appropriate measures to ensure the level of security appropriate to the risk technical and organizational measures.
In any case, Creaciones Magasa, S.L. It has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity, permanent availability and resilience of systems and treatment services.
- Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Check, evaluate and assess, on regular basis, the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the safety of treatment.
- Seudonimizar and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.